About our School
- AdvancED/SACS since 2001
- Traditional Calendar (mid-August until first week of June)
- Breaks and holidays are scheduled (whenever possible) according to the Carteret County Public Schools calendar.
- 8:00 AM – 2:40 PM (PK through 5)
Number of Students
- Catholic students: 37% Non-Catholic students: 63%
- Majority students: 90.5% Minority students: 9.5%
- PK: 20 students
- Grades K-5 : less than or equal to 24 students
- Uniforms are mandatory for K-5 students; PK students wear a modified uniform.
- North Carolina’s Standard Course of Study which consists of the Common Core State Standards in English Language Arts and Mathematics and the North Carolina Essential Standards in all other subjects.
- P.E. (4-days/week)
- Daily Recess
- One-to-one Chromebooks for 2nd through 5th grades
- Wireless internet access
- PreK, Kindergarten and 1st grade have Chromebook stations in the classroom
- Document cameras in K-5 classrooms
- Bag lunch
- Optional hot lunch catered daily by area vendors and served by our volunteer parents(additional charge)
- Milk service (additional charge)
After School Program (SEAS)
- After school care is available until 5:45 PM, Monday through Friday. There is an additional charge for this program.
- Commonly referred to as HASA; our equivalent to a PTO/PTA.